SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

Really funny, but I dont understand the "Ryu wins the tournament" scene. Just plain strange. Everything else is funny though.

HadoukenDude responds:

That final sketch was originally about Ryu singing a J-pop song called "Pop Star" by Ken Hirai, but due to copyright claims in Youtube I had to remove it and replace it whith Guile's theme since it goes with everything.

So blame Sony Music for ruining the joke. :/

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Real talk, this is a very accurate representation of how first person shooter fanboys react in real life. I am not exaggerating when I say this is quite realistic. Thank you for making this. By the way, you oh so definitely played Mario Party 8 on steam rolled!

Speed Art #3 Speed Art #3

The thumbnail looked promising, and my expectations were met. I am not dissapointed. Did you publish the final product to the art portal? I'm too lazy to check.

Street Fighter LoA Street Fighter LoA

YES, defeating Vega and Gouken IS possible, you just have to level up and defeat everyone else. I have not beaten Akuma though.

In the epilogue, there are four missions: Akuma, Evil Ryu, and the one where Ryu and Ken fight each other, but what is the other option? Do I have to defeat Akuma to unlock it?

Game designer Muja, please respond.

Muja responds:

Hello!
To answer your question: yes, the final match will be unlocked once you defeat Akuma (which is very, very hard, but possible).

And... What the heck, I'll spoil it for you: in the last match you'll be able to use Akuma himself instead of Ryu and Ken ;)

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

This game is really fun, BUT I JUST CANT GET THE "PERFECT DRUG" MEDAL. ITS NOT HARD, ITS JUST ANNOYING! its like Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO WANTS EXTRA EXP AND BETTER GREATSWORD. LISTEN 9( or read, whichever one you prefer) CLOSELY! THERE IS A SECRET BOSS WHICH IF YOU DEFEAT YOU CAN LEVEL UP FASTER, BUT YOU GET THE BEST WEAPON FOR DEUGAN IN THE WHOLE GAME!
Here are the steps:
1. Defeat Moric for the 1st time and leave
2.Return to the catacombs and enter the place where you killed Moric
3.There is a passage behind his corps, so follow the passage
YOU WILL ENTER A ROOM CALLED "SOCIAL FOX'S TOMB"
4.Check the Map for a secret hallway inside this room
5.You will meet the Secret boss, and If you defeat it, you get a powerful weapon for Deugan

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

The first few seconds sounded like something from (uggghhh...) Mega Man 8, but then it got MUCH better

8-bit Showdown 8-bit Showdown

Can I use this in a game I'm making. The project wont be done until many years in the future, but I'm still asking now, and the game is going to be non-profit.

Solitary Desolation ~P~ Solitary Desolation ~P~

This is one of the greatest songs I've heard ever. You get a 10 out of 10!

Lemon The Annihilator Lemon The Annihilator

I <3 it because you are wearing Green. Its also nice to see something old "return". Gives me a nostalgic feeling.

Green dosen't exist in Madness Green dosen't exist in Madness

Zombehs are green
1000000000001111111010101110000010101011101010001100110011110110111000000000000

Kenamy responds:

zombehs are not humans.
edit (after 3 years) : ye i was just making an excuse but the title means nothing actually xd

Madnesscrazy New style Madnesscrazy New style

Pretty much sums up my childhood personality. :)

ADD TO FAVORITES!