SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

Really funny, but I dont understand the "Ryu wins the tournament" scene. Just plain strange. Everything else is funny though.

HadoukenDude responds:

That final sketch was originally about Ryu singing a J-pop song called "Pop Star" by Ken Hirai, but due to copyright claims in Youtube I had to remove it and replace it whith Guile's theme since it goes with everything.

So blame Sony Music for ruining the joke. :/

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Real talk, this is a very accurate representation of how first person shooter fanboys react in real life. I am not exaggerating when I say this is quite realistic. Thank you for making this. By the way, you oh so definitely played Mario Party 8 on steam rolled!

Speed Art #3 Speed Art #3

The thumbnail looked promising, and my expectations were met. I am not dissapointed. Did you publish the final product to the art portal? I'm too lazy to check.

Madness SCP-106 Madness SCP-106

it was ok, I guess. Not bat at all for a first actually. But my final verdict compares your flash to all the others out there.

EyeBoy responds:

This is my third animation, this is my first animation in motion at 12 fps :/

Simgirls Lovemore Trailer Simgirls Lovemore Trailer

Yep, Im convinced. This game is going to be huge. Huge enought that it deserves to be a retail video game. Tell me, is it going to remain a free flash game, do you have to download it (for free or pay) or is it going to be on retail?

sim-man responds:

Yes this game is a lot bigger than the first game. I really am putting all the best stuff in this one. It is going to be a commercial game and you can view the details at blackspears.com

Megaman Random Acts Megaman Random Acts

I was surprised that you didn't use the Chacarron Macarron audio "The Batman on crack meme"

SimGirl ending_movie SimGirl ending_movie

This is actually broken.

sim-man responds:

?? Yea it's more like an unfinished work. People come here because of the game.

Falcon Punch RMX Falcon Punch RMX

1. Luigi got PUNCHED in the testicles, not kicked.
2. I don't see Pikatchu being a pervert.
3. I don't see Kirby "shaking his booty"

Still a good video

Incident:1000A Incident:1000A

I wish you looped the damn music: HALF THE MOVIE IS COMEPLETELY SOUNDLESS ('cept the cound FX) FECHEN SHORT MUSIC WITH NO LOOP! NO 5 ZTARZ 4 U!

Incident:123B Incident:123B

Oh My God, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS ARTWORK!